Successful Nelson law firm Frank Freeman Barrister & Solicitor is moving and, as from 1st April 2016, will be operating alongside Hamish.Fletcher Lawyers.
Founder and Principal Frank Freeman has a much respected track record of superb service, strong ethics and clear communication. Frank and Hamish Fletcher have previously worked together and have close family ties, so their new association is a natural progression.
This is an exciting development, enabling Frank’s many existing clients to continue to benefit from his uniquely personalised professional services within a dynamic state of the art environment. New clients can easily find Frank too and benefit from his well-earned reputation for excellence and approachability.
Principal Dip Law (SAB) NSW
FRANK FREEMAN CONTACT DETAILS AS FROM 1st APRIL 201
||021 311 977
||Frank Freeman, Hamish.Fletcher Lawyers,
Level 2 Montgomery House, 190 Trafalgar Street,
Nelson, New Zealand
Frank Freeman Barrister & Solicitor offers a wide range of services including:
- All aspects of family law
- All property and conveyancing matters – including leasing, purchases and sales, subdivisions, covenants, easements/right of ways, prescriptive title applications, retirement home agreements, neighbour disputes.
- Wills and estate planning – including drafting wills; enduring powers of attorney; probate and estate administration.
- Trusts and asset planning – including setting up and maintaining family trusts, trading trusts; charitable trusts; advising on trustee duties and examining trust documents; advising beneficiaries and assisting on trust disputes.
- Finance advice involving loans, guarantees, mortgages and security over assets.
- Commercial and corporate – including company formation and restructuring, shareholder agreements, advice to boards and to individual directors; drafting contracts, trading terms and licence agreements; shareholder and board dispute resolution.
- Commercial property sales and purchases